May 13, 2007

Barring a seriously screwed up change in weather tomorrow, Season will end tomorrow.
It is seriously a bittersweet ending.
on one hand, i cannot wait for it to end.
The levels of stress and emo-ness have reached stratospheric proportions and i seriously cannot take it anymore.
The anxious waits that were usually compounded with disappointment were painful, to say the least.
Yet, as i look back on what i have done, all i can feel is regret.
Regret for myself, and what might have been.
All i can contend myself with is the knowledge that i gave it my very best shot.
The countless afternoon staying back and lubbing sessions with kc and tobias and the DEEK will always be a part of me.
Tomorrow is our last match.
AJC.
We were so painfully humiliated by them and i want payback.






I try and i try yet i cant seem to fly.
My soul full of pain and deprive.
I wish i was perfect and god knows i tried.
But everything i do
Tears your heart in two
I wonder why.

No comments: